Arsenal Training Building
The party has found themselves stuck in a building surrounded by Super Mutants. Now they have to devise a way to survive.
- Several desks with computer terminals.
- Filling cabinets with different clerical documents.
- Security camera system
Storage & Supplies:
- Various cleaning supplies (Abraxo Cleaner, Mops, Brooms, rags)
- Long hall decorated with different cases showing military memorabilia.
- Many cases are broken into, and any weapons seem missing.
- Large double doors at the east end of the building. They are somewhat in disrepair.
- Large break in the wall. This is where the party entered.
- 4 rows of two heavy desks.
- Number of broken chairs.
- Whiteboard with a few dead markers.
- Series of personal desks with computer terminals.
- Most terminals are broken, aside from one that may work with a little TLC.
- The room is barricaded and difficult to get into.
- A sort of smaller work out room.
- Fitness equipment spread throughout.
- Terminals hooked up to a series of machines.
Hallway & Waiting Area:
- Hallway similar to the one downstairs.
- An open seating area with beat up padded furniture.
- A small study area.
- Bookshelves and round study tables.
- A small refrigerator and sink.
- This room is locked.
- Seems like a small room for tests.
- Individual desks scatter the room.
- The board has some military terms written on it.
- A terminal
Weapon & Technology Training:
- Series of desks with broken chairs. Tools are scattered about and in drawers.
- Some light and medium weaponry to be found.
- At one end of the room is a Protectron station, which the party has already set loose.